Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mission accomplished!!!

What a great race it was on sunday, Kev and Lloyd were always going to be close but it was 50/50 who was going to come out on top.
It was great to see a few faces back racing after injury especially Paul Clarke and Nick Percival, having them back can only improve the competitiveness at the front of the field.

My own race went spot on to plan, i had a good start and had the aim of hanging on to Nige if i could. I had one minor (Calamity Mike) moment when i went over on my ankle in the top field, but managed to recover quickly and get back into my stride.

I seem to have recovered ok, got a slightly tight right hamstring but other than that i feel good.

The event was well organised too so thankyou to Western AC.

No comments:

Post a Comment