Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, mine was quite a sober one this year as i was taking part in the MWR on 27th and didn't fancy taking on Leg 1 with a hang over!!!!

I really enjoyed the MWR despite having to do leg 4 instead of leg 1 due to snow on the mountain road. Well done to the Organisers and Marshalls who had to reorganise things and themselves to make sure the event still went ahead.

I had a good run and was pretty pleased with my 35.43 time, a whacking 4.1/2 minutes faster than my previous best, although i did get lost last time and was no where near as fit!!

It is only 10 days to go to the Lancs Champs, i am really looking forward to it, but just hope its not frozen like last year, anything but that please!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone enjoys their New Year Celebrations. My Wife and i are taking it in turns to go to a Party as our son is not a well boy at all with a horrible vomiting bug, poor little man,

Here is to a Happy and Healthy New Year to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment