Friday, February 5, 2010

On the road to recovery - i think!!!!!!

Well it's been a long time since my last post, sorry about that but poor little me has not been well.
I have had a nasty chest infection and been off eating all together, it has done wonders for my weight but not the ideal way to do it!!
I am on the way back now and have a had a few training sessions but i still think i am not 100%, i feel very lathargic and am still coughing away although with less severity now.

Well done to all those who competed in the Manx Champs, there was a great turn out despite a few people, myself included missing because of injury and illness.

This weekend sees Gemma,Sarah and Katie Astin taking part in the Merseyside Schools Champs, Good Luck girls have a great race.

It is Sand Dune training at Blue Point for me this weekend, this sort of session is very tough and i struggled last time i did it, fingers crossed it goes better this time.

The next target for me is the National Cross Country Champs on the 27th of this month, i have not decided whether to run the last round of the Manx Cross Country League or to train instead. I have not done enough of the rounds to complete the series so will probably concentrate on getting to the National Champs in the best possible shape i can be.

I will post again soon, i won't leave it 2 weeks next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment